Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

YSOLEHijueputas
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal NEVER refund your money because works together with YSOLE. Don’t lose more money or time return the **bleep** that you received because NEVER they will receive, and you lose the case and the money
Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they got me too and PayPal were no help. Considering my options I won't be using PP again
Login to Me Too

manyiu8888
Contributor
Contributor

They got me as well. The reason I purshsed from them because there was a paypal option and first thing popped up in my head is that paypal has protection (never claim before) However, this experience showed me that paypal is hopeless.

Paypal should look for a better way to at least block this company from using their service and look for a way to avoid the same company using other name with same address etc

If there was no paypal option, I won't purchse the item. However, it's sad that the result is the same even I used paypal.

Login to Me Too

SanRo1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 Xmas tree bauble decoration kits only 1 arrived ysole gave me the email run around and I even got my Chinese daughter in law to message them and they gave her the run around Eventually a second damaged item arrived and all I asked for was a repayment for the missing product but in order to receive a refund I needed to return the items I had received It’s Xmas for godsake I’ve used one can’t return them PayPal were totally useless took months to eventually cave in to ysole
Login to Me Too

Niel7980
Contributor
Contributor
Please people when you see these things advertised especially on Facebook if possible immediately write its a scam and report them. Always check the “the about us” part and or look at there locations sending and returning address. Also look at the comments, most of the time there are no recommendations. So please help.
Login to Me Too

mchan77
Contributor
Contributor

I saw it on instagram and ordered and received the same thing. Paypal offered a full refund but I have to ship the product back to china. Spent $34 on the umbrella's and it will cost $60 to ship the windshield blockers back to them. Waste of time and money.  Still trying to work it out with paypal.

Login to Me Too

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Don't hurt yourself,  this has become a brick wall for everyone that I've read on these boards.  Same item, the umbrella sunshade looks great never gets delivered.  Everyone gets some piece of junk worth less than a dollar.  You can write a million emails make a dozen phone calls and get no place.

PayPal is hiding behind it's call center in the Philippines.   The Ysole company is just a scammer.  Dear China sorry until you stop this nonsense we will avoid buying stuff from you.

Login to Me Too

YSOLEHijueputas
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t lose time and money return it. YSOLE NEVER refund your money because you bought the product here in US not in China. YSOLE will say “did not receive it” because it is them strategy to rob the buyer two and even three times. We have to try to talk to a person on Paypal and explain what has happened to all of us. but it has been impossible for me to talk to someone. only chats with robots that solve nothing. and when I call them the system says they are very busy and cut the call. I've called 600 times but i have to keep pushing. You can try to call too.
Login to Me Too

Prettyboafo
Contributor
Contributor
Going through the same thing. What is PayPals number? I will not mail item for over $30 to china when item was mailed in the US. only to be told it was never received and lose my original payment of $60.00 too. Very disappointed with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

brewcrew
Contributor
Contributor

I too placed a similar order.   I live in Texas.  What the hell do I need a snow protector for?  Sorry... Paypal will not honor this.  I tried relentlessly.  When it comes to "Paypal Court"...  We all lose !  Your dispute will be closed, and you are stuck with a piece of junk.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.