Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
I also blame Facebook they harbor so many fake stores and then you find out it was a Chinese scam store I will not buy anything from an ad on Facebook again! We need some lawyer to get us all together and sue PayPal and Facebook and get some punitive damages a few 100 million or billion might make them correct their thievery
Login to Me Too

Darrynww
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know where their Accountablity is !

None from Ysole - they're OUTRIGHT THIEVES.

PayPal - probably receiving a kickback I am thinking. Maybe PayPal is owned by CCP?

Login to Me Too

Znm

Same here in UK, going through the motions with PayPal for the past 3months! Having read the comments on here I’m pretty sure YSole purposely sent the wrong item thinking I’d just accept their pathetic 25% discount and keep the trash they sent. After 3 months no refund in sight.... paypal expect me to cover the postage costs for a worthless item and I have to send it tracked! It’s Appalling given the amount of complaints on here about this company and they don’t do anything.... seems they protect the seller more than the buyer! 

Login to Me Too

BD2018
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back finally from them, probably cause I got my bank involved. If I had known it was a china company I wouldn't have bought but the ad on Facebook was a german company. 

Login to Me Too

Niel7980
Contributor
Contributor

Also got done, want me to pay shipment back for the rubbish products they send which is not lawful under international law and PayPal not going to help. I am very sure is I send the item back that they will either say its damage or just stall for 6 months and disappear. Model of the story don't buy of Face Book and PayPal don't just refund as sellers like this uses loop holes in PayPal's t&c.

Login to Me Too

Darrynww
Contributor
Contributor

Do you realize that PayPal's President and CEO, Dan Schulman, earned in this last recent period US$25,825,473 (apparently, but Base income is US$1,000,000) !

Login to Me Too

Irina1111
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a follow up on my sad case with YSOLE scam:  After 3 months of complaining to the seller and escalating to PAYPAL, and reporting to FTC, and eConsumer, I have not received any refund. Then I have turned on to my home office of VISA credit card. VISA claimed that I am too late for them. I could have received a refund from them only if I had submitted the request to VISA within 1 month after purchase!

Pay attention my friends!

Login to Me Too

TinaKD
Contributor
Contributor

I am shocked, I mistakingly thought PayPal could be trusted. I will never use PayPal again. It looks like the trusty old credit card will be used in future. 

Login to Me Too

Pocketsquat
I am disgusted with this company, absolutely not the same product they advertised. What arrived could have been from a pound shop here. I was fooled by the fact it was advertised as California. But I am more disgusted with PayPal for allowing them to trade. Plus they advised I return the goods which cost me an extra £7.10 tracked. The date for resolution was deferred 3 times and now my claim has been disallowed claiming I did not give enough tracking info,with apparently no further appeal. So no goods,no money and PayPal are backing this!!! Absolute disgrace!!!
Login to Me Too

TinaKD
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are doing exactly the same to me. It’s not as if I’ve got money falling out of my **bleep**. 

I’m going to use a credit card in future. PayPal is no better than the scam companies,  because they are in on it. They should put a stop on any purchases to Ysole knowing that they are are scam company,  but they won’t. I wonder why? Because it’s China and China  can do what they want? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.