Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

AlishaMcIntyre1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep yep same here! $2 plastic crap when we were expecting a wrist band RC vehicle. Not good at all
Login to Me Too

Znm

Ckadau44
Contributor
Contributor
My bag arrived today after 3 weeks since the date I ordered it. The handbag is not leather like they described it (is cheap plastic material instead) and it's got a cut hole on it. Zippers are also broken. No idea who to contact now since their website is now 'under renovation'. Spent 42 dollars on this.
Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
Yep Facebook, PayPal, and China are stealing from us
Login to Me Too

rnah13
New Community Member

I was scammed by this company for the umbrella type windshield sun protector.  I received a cheap snow protector.  I wish FaceBook and PayPal would freeze these types of accounts before they steal more consumers.  Still waiting on PayPal to honor their 100% protection plan, over two months now.

Login to Me Too

ENIAS
New Community Member

PayPal not protecting the buyer. They know about this seller yet they allow them to continue to take advantage of customers. They know this seller is baiting and switching and then allowing it and not holding them accountable for the scam when we provide proof of what we ordered verses what they sent. That’s a problem for PayPal.  Why would I pay $43.00 to ship junk back to them? That's bs. They know it. PayPal knows it. 

Login to Me Too

tlpyatt

I ordered the umbrella type sun screen too and received the small/thin exterior window cover for snow. Not at all what was ordered. Being told I have to pay to ship it back before I can get a refund!

Login to Me Too

Rudy8158
Contributor
Contributor

They got me on the inside sun screen umbrella scam too. Sent me (2) winter windshield covers as well. This is obviously a conscious intention to defraud the consumer. They should be banned by PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
That was my product those covers are worthless and maybe a $1-2 in fabric is all I could send mine back for 12-14 and then get a full refund right you think they will refund us. They will come up with some crap on it did not show up or something
Login to Me Too

SammiUsher
Me too. I have just been told by PayPal to return the item for a full refund. Like they're going to admit to receiving it back anyway, when they're sending out goods which aren't as described.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.