Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

Beckye
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also, it sucks!
Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor
Go see your bank took 5 minutes to get a refund after a 6 month fight
Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and PayPal is helping them steal money by being complacent in their run around tactics that go no where and just closing disputes and making it so hard to navigate the dispute issues on their **bleep** application UI/UX! And you can add Facebook on that theft by hosting their ads that are hiding their identity and spoofing that tbey are legit company from America. After I ordered I have no tracking and clue how to finder where or who I ordered from no email tk track just PayPal crap
Login to Me Too

Irina1111
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, I am another customer that was stung by the infamous seller YSOLE Co.  (Case ID: PP-D-86686122)

Unfortunately, some mysterious reasons cause PAYPAL to back this seller, and to continue working with him in spite of repeated offences!

The case history:

1. I have purchased an ice cream maker from the seller, yet he had sent me a juicing cup.

2. I have requested the seller to fulfill one of the following options:

2a.  To send me the ice cream maker or to fully refund it (‪$29.87 USD).  Afterwards, the seller's representative would collect the unused juicing cup from my home.
or

2b.  To send me the ice cream maker or to fully refund it (‪$29.87 USD), while I destroy the unused juicing cup, and send the seller pictures as a proof that I do not need it.
or

2c.  To send me the ice cream maker or to fully refund it (‪$29.87 USD), in addition to a full refund of my expenses of sending the unused juicing cup all the way back to China ($15 USD) .

3. The seller (YSOLE) had agreed to a refund of ‪$29.87 USD, only if I send him the unused juicing cup while I pay the sending expenses. The seller had refused to refund any of the sending expenses.

4. I have escalated the case to PAYPAL.   PAYPAL verdict was:  "The case was closed in the seller's favor as the proof of return you provided was invalid".   It is not possible to appeal.

5. This verdict is totally wrong because:

5a. I did not return anything to the seller, and of course my reply to him did not include any proof of return.

5b. Furthermore, in this reply to the seller I stated very clearly:   "Apparently the seller is misleading us, since he does not declare that he is going to pay for the shipping expenses of the mistaken juicing cup!  I shall send the mistaken item to the seller only after he confirms that he will send me a full refund of the ice cream maker, in addition to a refund of the expenses of sending the unused juicing cup back to China."

6. Apparently YSOLE is misleading all of us already for a long time - There are many many PAYPAL customers reporting same problems with this seller !  It is repeatedly claimed here in PAYPAL COMMUNITY  that this is a scam !  

7. These cases of YSOLE alleged scams are so unbelievable, to the point that one of paypal customers complained in this forum of PAYPAL COMMUNITY  that:  " Paypal knows about this!  They are compliant!   …  I would never buy anything from China or use paypal in China either.  …   Paypal, …if I would have known earlier you would stab me in the back, I could have had my bank protect me. Let me say again,  … You have hurt us!!! "

8. I am a very disappointed customer, and I am not going to sit quietly.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

They scammed me too - advertised a Colour Weather station but sent me a small black plastic box the size of a matchbox.

PayPal spent ages "investigating" and now say I have to pay to send it back to China and if the Seller/Scammer confirms that it is received OK and is "in original condition" I will then get a full refund.

I already offered to send it back but the scammer ignored my email so there is no point in spending more money to post a piece of junk to China

I spoke to my bank and they said it's typical poor PayPal service and they see it all the time.

My bank is now looking into getting me a refund so I guess they will charge PayPal for the refund.

You would think that PayPal would do something about this as its costing PayPal time and money and reputation damage.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE

My bank just refunded all my money which is great news.

So my bank will have reversed the payment from my account to PayPal, so now PayPal have lost money to Ysole Co. Ltd not me !

Well done PayPal, what a great way for PayPal to do business 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

I just uploaded a message to PayPal to say that they were useless and that my bank had refunded my money using the "Upload Tracking Information" page and got an automated response that they had forwarded my tracking information to "Wuhan Yizong Network Technology Co., Ltd" so Ysole Co Ltd may have changed their trading name - beware!!

Login to Me Too

armymom8088
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim to the FTC and EConsumer.com which handles international scams. Hope this helps. If everyone would do this, something might get done. I just wish we could warn people ahead of time before they order.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the advice - I have made a complaint

Complaint Confirmation

YOUR COMPLAINT WAS SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED INTO ECONSUMER.GOV!

Thank you for helping us spot trends and combat scams.

Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor
Complaint Confirmation YOUR COMPLAINT WAS SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED INTO ECONSUMER.GOV! Thank you for helping us spot trends and combat scams. Your reference # is 1257960##
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.