Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

fuzzynavel
Contributor
Contributor

I got it up the ole wazzzu. Ordered a nifty looking tv tube type table top clock for 2 of my son'sat $42, but they sent me 2 plastic toy cubed USB corded clocks valued at about $5. Said it was sent from Bennsenville, Illinois, IDEX Company but I researched it and it was from ysole Co. LTD

Not looking forward to their reply as others are getting the squeeze on this 'bait-and-switch' scam. Pay Pay should immediately drop them as it it hurting their reputation from a fraudster China company of creeps.

Login to Me Too

ALAN137

Called Paypal customer service, reported the same scam, however, the staff just hung up my call. Disgusting Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

skgreene21

They tried to scam me when I ordered the in car sun protector umbrella. I got the windshield snow covers mailed to me instead, obviously not what I ordered. I contacted them about the incorrect order and they offered to give me $16 back of the $32+ I spent. I said no, you sent me the wrong order and I will not settle for some of my money back and the wrong item. I opened a case with PayPal, it took 2 months of back and forth to get my money back. They sent me a bogus return address for me to return the item to China, I called PayPal and let them know the address was invalid, they verified and agreed that the return address was invalid. That's how I got my money back, they are doing everything they can to scam people out of their money. I really hope they get shut down. 

Login to Me Too

DDone1
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered from these, to me the car I recieved is a piece of plastic rubbish
Login to Me Too

manyiu8888
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously, this company knows how paypal works

As long as you paid something and they shipped something.

Palpay will jump off the table and deny your claim

Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I agree. Currently waiting for my rejection letter cuz my tracking number isn't enough proof the item went back. PP are no longer for me. I think they are corrupt.
Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
Yep same here!! I want to just drag them through this email and beat them PayPal and Ysole
Login to Me Too

Itsascam
Contributor
Contributor
Beware I purchased a Christmas decoration that had a very luring photo of blank Christmas decoration balls with pens and glitter etc all I got was 6 tiny white balls that are worth 50p as opposed to paying £12 they then asked me to send them back and I will recieve a full refund after reading this I am glad I didn't
Login to Me Too

bobsamuel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Christmas Ornament Decorating kit including a motorized spinner, paint pens and 6 ornaments. I received only the 6 ornaments with three of them crushed in transit. The company insisted that I had gotten what I had ordered, stating: 

"What you bought is indeed the Christmas ball, not the Christmas tree set. It was our operation that set the picture wrong. To express our apology, we will give you 60% compensation, can you accept it?" PayPal followed their typically inept resolution procedures accepting a shipping confirmation as proof that I had received the item in spite of the fact that I had stated that only a small portion of the order was received. This is an obvious scam and I would questions why PayPal would continue to do business with them. orderedorderedreceivedreceived

Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor

I did question this.PayPal ignored the facts and didn't address it. I have switched to another payment method and will no longer use PP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.