Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

miamipalmetto77
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal knows about this! They are compliant! We need to contact our US department that oversees Paypal. Here is my response to Paypay.

I would never buy anything from China or use paypal in China either.

case number #PP-D-80971851. I order a rc tank for $49.00 dollars and received a $5.00 plastic tank. I sent you the e-mail where they admitted they didn't have the item in the photo. Your solution is for me to return the wrong item and then I will receive my refund? This was purchased in China and will cost more to send it then I spent. Paypal is a piece of garbage. I know you have to lick the shoes of China or no business! Thank you for nothing! If I would have known earlier you would stab me in the back, I could have had my bank protect me. Let me say again, you are a piece of garbage!!!! You have hurt us!!!

Login to Me Too

FMJAMN
Contributor
Contributor

I have read all the similar complaints and PayPal is terrible at protecting their customers. 

Upon receiving my purchase I noticed right away that I received a tiny 6 "box rather than a box that should have been over 3 feet. I emailed the seller immediately requesting a full refund. After several days of emails, they finally found my order and responded "Our products are the products we advertised But our product video is to allow customers to see the details of the product more clearly Very sorry for causing you misunderstanding We can refund 3 dollars as compensation, you keep this product to solve this problem Can you? " which is unacceptable and I declined. As of this morning they replied" if you want to return the product in order to get a full refund, the international shipping cost of the return should be borne by the buyer. After the return is delivered, we will refund you in full" which I responded to provide the return address and yet to respond. I feel that since the start they knowingly are misguiding and deceiving customers purposely. If you look at the entire advertisement, which you can see on the website or pictures attached. There are many pictures that are not of the item they're selling and why is this information not disclosed to the public. They do not show one picture of the item they're actually selling. The description also states MADE IN THE USA which clearly it's not as my item received picture shows. I did some research and found that item shipped from (PO BOX 6368 Rosemead, CA) as shown in picture which has several complaints from the BBB for similar issues. I have a full email transcript since receiving my purchase but highlighted only some key items. If you need additional information, please let me know but at this point, I am requesting for a full refund as I feel they are an unlawful business.

So PayPal directed me to return a MADE IN THE USA advertisement to China but the information provided was in Chinese.  After another 2 weeks, the vendor finally provided an english written address but never provided a telephone which is need to ship specially oversees.  For this reason Paypal closed the case in their favor.  Needless to say that I requested a live agent multiple times rather than their automated responses which I feel don't do the job.  Being a loyal PayPal customer, I will have to close this account as their is no support for scammers who know the system and PayPal allows them to get away with it.  I hope this information does not get deleted or removed from this community as everyone must be careful and see the billing recipient before approving a payment.  

Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
Yep same tactic with me! And PayPal helps them by allowing them to steal from us and then making it so hard to navigate and dispute their extortion tactics pay more and get less or accept a little and get crap
Login to Me Too

Darrynww
Contributor
Contributor

5 months later and still trying to have them prove delivery for Tracking Numbers x 2 that don't exist with the Delivery Company. I was however offered a $5 voucher to use with their company hmmmm.

PAYPAL need to get their act together as they are endorsing the fraudulent activity of ysole.

Login to Me Too

birdysusan

I called Paypal and guy knew that the CA address was not the correct one. He knew that the product I bought ws cheap crap. So why are they do business with these scam artists. <removed>

I bought a magnetic phone on Facebook and it won't let me type correctly on my new iPhone 12 mini. I'm trying to return it but they won't let me. Then they say they will give me 10% off then 15%. How can I keep a product that doesn't work from <removed>

The Chinese company asked me for pictures or videos - I sent them - but they still don't understand that the case won't let me type.

I advise you all buy only from the USA.

Login to Me Too

armymom8088
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been china scammed.  I wrote complaint to FTC and Consumer.gov.  Not that it will help, but we have to start somewhere.

Login to Me Too

FMJAMN
Contributor
Contributor
Update to the frustrated community: As we all know by now as a learned lesson, please avoid using FB or Instagram to buy these items which are scams from China. First sign is to only pay with PayPal which is the platform they use because PayPal doesn’t do any support for the consumer. Always look to see if they have a valid real website with an actual telephone to call and inquire about a product. These scammers know how to get around the system by delaying and driving you to the point that you give up so if you’re scammed then fight it. After 3 months of online disputes with PayPal, it was suggested to me to go directly to your associated bank which pays PayPal and get your money back that way. In my case it was Citibank and yes they did ask for all information but 1 month later, I received my full refund. I wish everyone luck in retrieving your money back no matter how small.
Login to Me Too

artdirdave
Contributor
Contributor
Agree 100% hate them
Login to Me Too

michiganrocks
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem.  I ordered a supposed life-like dog that looked and acted real so was obviously supposed to be colorful, mechanical, life-like and amazing and after 2 months received the worst plain white stuffed animal I had ever seen.  I could have purchased a better one from the dollar store.  They did the whole - I give you 20%, you keep item, ok? You no bad review. I filed a dispute with Paypal and told them that they expected me to ship the item back internationally to receive a refund and I was not incurred that expense and I felt Seller should provide me with a postage paid return address label and was told by a Paypal rep that I couldn't "have the item and the money".  I don't have "the item".  I have a piece of garbage.  The reference I used was it was like I ordered a copy machine and received a paperclip.  Its ridiculous.  I don't understand how this is a "protected" purchase by Paypal yet its not covered.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.