AnnieCloth?

bonnieblue1
New Community Member

Is anyone still having trouble with Annie Cloth?  I thought they were a legitimate business? Just ordered some things - their website and clothes are very nice. I got email from them that they have my order and will email when ready to ship.  Then got email from paypal that they will hold payment until items are shipped. Any info for me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angiecline
New Community Member

Shipping took a long time and it was impossible to track. I did receive clothes and most of them were not like the description and size was wither way to big or way to small. I requested a return which I would have to pay $43 return shipping. Annie Cloth offered a %15 discount and I could keep clothes and have them altered. Hard to make something bigger. I then requested address to return and they offered me a 25% discount and keep the clothes. I agreed to this offer but they told me I had to cancel my complaint with paypal in order to receive the refund and paypal says once I close the claim I cannot re-open it so I doubt they will give me the 25% and I will have no recourse. Regret ever falling for Anniecloth.

Login to Me Too

AnnieCloth
Contributor
Contributor

I just read the two complaints about AnnieCloth. I wish I read the complaints before I order from her!

I emailed them about the size of the T Shirt. They said, "Don't return the merchandise."  "We will process the 15%

refund to your original payment method in one week or longer." Wait till I tell them, I went through Pay Pal!!

I will wait till they put the 15% back into my Pay Pay Account, them I will block from my email list.

7/30/2020

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.