Angry

Queenbrat22
Contributor
Contributor

So my account was locked in 2017. I went through the 180 days.. and I got an email stating my. Funds are able to be mailed to me or transferred to my bank account PayPal wouldn’t let me do neither... I tried contacting them countless times about it and no answer. so then in November of this year I see a “correctional charge” that took away ALL OF MY MONEY. now I also have another account and they did the same exact thing.. this account had thousands of dollars in it and PayPal literally took away ALL of it

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Queenbrat22 

Paypal would take any funds to cover any disputes raised against you.

If there weren't any then it would be for other reasons that only paypal can inform you about.

However if you have a permanent ban then that applies to you and not just your banned paypal account so you are not allowed to open anymore paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Queenbrat22
Contributor
Contributor
I looked at my account and there were no “disputes” nor open cases. Everytime I would go to make a dispute it would say “something is wrong on our end” I’m very confused and angry I literally haven’t touched that money so I’m very confused as to how we went from my account being locked, unlocked and eligible for my funds to be sent to me to them taking ALL of them out... that cannot be legal for them to literally take everything that was literally sent to me.
Login to Me Too

Queenbrat22
Contributor
Contributor
Also made no sense that there was literally no warning or anything for this.... like I said I haven’t done anything with the money except try to get it mailed to me and they wouldn’t even let me do that despite the email literally stating my funds are eligible to be transferred. Not to mention before this I tried reaching out to PayPal numerous times trying to see why it wouldn’t be mailed to me. No answer. This is definitely a legal issue because I did nothing wrong.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.