Angry buyer

mahmoudhelmy
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all I purchases helmet from germany 8 december 2019 The seller put economic shipping for 50$ I said impossible 50$ for economic He may ship priority I made transaction through paypal After todays he send item to post Dhl economic , only after i sent him many message The item remains in transit rodgau More than 3 weeks no change Seller is very cold thief liar He tell me every time we have no control on dhl Dhl dont respond message I try to open case at ebay they till must wait untill two weeks Then the time changed for opening case at ebay reached about 6 weeks I dont what the **bleep** ebay and paybal They don't respect customers or their right After this i opened case at paypal They give me day 16 for solving I went to paypal day 15 to check I found the estimated time changed also in paypal to 19 Today 19 they tell send us message They dont respond message I just need to take my money The seller exceeded the economic time it is two months now I need my money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Don’t be angry @mahmoudhelmy .

Just dispute the transaction as item not as described and request for a full refund.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.