An account was created in the USA, a resident of Ukraine

Alena13

An account was created in the USA, a resident of Ukraine, a payment was transferred to the account, I can’t use it, they ask me to confirm that it’s me, they sent me passport photos, the control failed, how to be? Account for personal use, not business.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alena13 

You can't use another countries paypal account.

You won't be able to verify it or use any funds sent to it.

Your best bet is to ask the sender of the funds to cancel the payment OR raise a dispute to get their money back.

If you are living in the Ukraine then you have to have a Ukrainian paypal account.

However Ukrainian paypal accounts can only send and not receive paypal payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alena13 

You can't use another countries paypal account.

You won't be able to verify it or use any funds sent to it.

Your best bet is to ask the sender of the funds to cancel the payment OR raise a dispute to get their money back.

If you are living in the Ukraine then you have to have a Ukrainian paypal account.

However Ukrainian paypal accounts can only send and not receive paypal payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alena13

It’s true that there was no way to get a payment to a Ukrainian account, but I wanted to take the money that I owed .... I just planned to spend it on a purchase, inside the country, but they demand to prove that this is my account, how can this be done without being a resident of the USA ? Let with a tax, even with%, I am ready to pay a reasonable amount for the work.

Login to Me Too

NGUYENVIETLINH1
Contributor
Contributor

NGUYEN <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.