cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amelia Quilt purchase

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Amelia Quilt purchase

I ordered one in November. It was to be delivered to my daughter as a Christmas gift. I would have been embarrassed if they had actually sent it. Now I have to fight PayPal for my money back. I'm not far from North Salem...if we had an address...
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the first of November as a Christmas gift and after complaints and emails it took 3 months to get a cheap, thin, screen printed piece of cloth. Totally a scam and misrepresented but PayPal side’s with the scam merchant. Unbelievable especially since they know they’re a scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered early December. I received one of the two quilts that I ordered in mid-March. Sent emails that have been undeliverable to the “company”.
Highlighted

I placed my order in November 2018. It is now 5 months later and I still have not received my quilt. I have been getting a few responses from the "company" that said it is being shipped, but delayed because it is coming from outside the U.S.  I had been given tracking numbers.  I did file a complaint through PayPal.  My dispute was decided in my favor and PayPal reversed the payment.  Good luck to the rest of you!

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered my quilt "made in Oregon" in November. Finally received received a small plastic bag, near the end of January, that in no way could be a queen size quilt. Returned it unopened the next day. It's now May 10th and received no return correspondence or money back. Paypal was no help at all, either by phone or email, partially because the shipper had a shipping label, and when I gave up on PayPal and went to my credit card company, Paypal stopped talking to me. Credit card company got money back from PayPal, but returned it when shown the shipping label, even though it hadn't moved in over 45 days. By the time I returned the merchandise, waited for a refund, that didn't come, the credit card company said it had been too long, and they refused to do anything. Bottom line, no merchandise, no refund, if and the shipping label showed the return.
Highlighted

I purchased mine in November and never received it. Can we get our money back somehow?
Highlighted
Contributor

I did, but I had used PayPal. This was 6 months latter when I asked PayPal for a refund. I had forgotten that I had used it. Thanks PayPal!