Amde Store scam on Facebook

Chunk64
Contributor
Contributor

I was just wondering if anyone out there has also been scammed by Amde Store who were advertising their products on Facebook but when you receive the actual item it is clearly significantly not as described but PayPal don't want to refund me! Thank you.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

rlousteau
Contributor
Contributor

There are almost 1000 people who have filed a complaint on Trustpilot. I bet this company has made $500,000 scamming people like this! It's an outrage.

Login to Me Too

Scorchingskys
New Community Member

That store site is know by many artist that they are pushing bootleg items since the artist are not asked or alerted that their pictures are being used.

The felted fox is by a artist on instagram under the name lady.aromanova
They had a warning up: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUaJqHgJM8/
Someone in the comments brought this up site up that you can hopefully complain to.
I also suggest, if you haven't already, contact the BBB. Their good at getting stuff like this taken care of.

Also they have in the past used pictures of several other instagram artists for selling their crappy knock offs.

Login to Me Too

TeeboBear
New Community Member
It was the fox I bought and they have blatantly ripped the images from that Instagram artist. They told me the difference wss due to small variations. Ha! It was a joke! But I paid less than £15 so it wss a lesson learnt. Would be nice to get my money back but I would prefer them to get karma of some sort....
Login to Me Too

AmdeScam

Hi

I purchased an item from Amde Store as well.  I purchased a 'felted' fox which I paid nearly $40 AUS for.  It never arrived.  When I questioned where it was I was told that a hurricane had destroyed the shipment and at large cost to them they were going to re-send.  When it arrived it wasn't what I ordered.  It looked like something you got in a $1 lucky dip.  I told them it was not what I paid for and I wanted my money back.  To date I have not received a reply. I told them if I hadn't heard back from them I was going to post negative feedback on their website.  I hope others learn from my mistake.  This company is a massive scam and is taking money from unsuspecting clients who believe that the Australian standards apply overseas.  They do not and I can definitely vouch for this.  Please do not purchase from this store.  No matter how good it looks or how much you want the item, you will not get what you paid for.

Login to Me Too

TeeboBear
New Community Member
Exactly my experience. The hurricane, everything.
Login to Me Too

lynne50

I order the felt wool animals and was delayed in getting them by 2 months and when received them they were nothing like felt wool and were made of fake fur and ugly.  Do not buy complete scam I had emailed to let them know I was not happy even sent picture of what I had received to prove nothing like they had advertised. Heard nothing again.Fox 2.JPGCat 2.jxr.JPG

Login to Me Too

MrsJack
Contributor
Contributor

To those involved in the ongoing saga of getting refunds- try calling  Paypalafter making your claim.

After seeming to go in circles sending evidence per my paperwork into Paypal- to get a refund for goods and costs of returning them- I eventually rang the phone number for Victoria Australia- and  quoted the claim numbers and that got results- refunds for my 2 little creatures- and refund for shipping return costs.

The address for returns given by the company per Paypal was to an address in Vietnam. When I googled -it was a store that provided packaging for shipping goods.
 My parcel never was picked up from the Hanoi Post office- where I sent it registered mail. 

Today I got a package with the little creatures- sent from Vietnam as unclaimed goods. 
Good luck everyone- keep up the good fight to get your money back! 

Login to Me Too

Hieij
Contributor
Contributor
I was in contact with someone up through January about not reviving my item and was given a sob story about a hurricane damaging product I got busy with life and missed the window to file a dispute noticed the changed their website name trying to get a response from them but will probably make a video warning people of this scammy website
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.