cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon review refund via PayPal payment

Pallu
Contributor

Amazon review refund via PayPal payment

Recently I have been contacted on Facebook to review products on Amazon in return for full refund on PayPal. I have given my honest reviews and received refund via buyer protection. I am a bit skeptical that it might be a scam as they can claim a refund within 180 days. Is there any way of protecting myself ? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

16 REPLIES 16
Jon4ever
Contributor

Re: Amazon review refund via PayPal payment

Hi, you have a valid point.

i did not think of the 180 day refund. 

but how can paypal simply take money out of one's account and pay whoever is asking ?

Memphismama1
Contributor

I have a seller who is now taking back all of their refunds. Plus Paypal is charging me 15.99 per transaction. I filed disputes and provided evidence. Paypal still sided with them.
Jon4ever
Contributor

Don't keep any balance in PayPal account. Where will they take money from in that case ? Also, you can return all that you bought, talk to amazon if it's out of the return time frame.
Pallu
Contributor

Would Amazon block your account as I understand it’s a breach of their terms to give biased reviews
PlantParade
Contributor

I told them my return window is up, but all they did was side with the Amazon seller and said that he paid for an item that I did not send!!! INFURIATED
jolee90
Contributor

Has anyone gotten a 1099 form because of all the refunds? 

Samsan19881
Contributor

Yes,I received.Are you filing that ?
jolee90
Contributor

I’m not sure what to do... I was hoping someone would have an answer or advice.
Samsan19881
Contributor

I am not filing that because that is not my income and that is only refund on products i bought from amazon so no need to file,what do u think ?