Amasonmall.com

Joebobos
Contributor
Contributor

Any information about <removed>?  Is this a scam or are they legitimate?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

splithomes
Contributor
Contributor

so how can we get our money back? this is crazy  I spent over $200

Login to Me Too

d0kshin69
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute with PayPal and they were able to assist. 

Login to Me Too

patmart1986
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that.  My dispute was with housemalll.  Same company different name.  They kept saying I ordered the wrong tape they kept sending me.  Had 6 rls of it.  I knew darn well I didn't order it 2 more times.  Paypal didn't really help at all.  I had to send wrong tape back to CHINA at a cost of 27.00 to get my 61.46 back.  Last order was for 4 rls of larger tape.  After I hit enter I saw my size was back to my original order of 25mm not 45.  Tried to contact them to stop the darn thing, only can email and they didn't answer right away.  They insisted that's what I ordered!  Couldn't stop already shipped!   two days later I get email from housemalll asking if I still wanted stuff in my cart.  There was the order for the 45mm.  I knew damn well I had ordered right.  Needless to say I'm done with either of these companies and I let everyone know they are a scam on FB everytime their ads come up.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help but they are switching everyone's orders on purpose and saying you did it.

Login to Me Too

Rolltide39
I am having the same problem with the AK 47 whiskey decanter that was 19.99 plus shipping and ad said they ship from Canada and US. Yesterday I received only a cheap can opener with the original label with tracking number covered with a US postal shipping label. I have written amasonmall, but have yet to receive a reply. What can be done about phony, deceiving ads?
Login to Me Too

d0kshin69
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute with PayPal they were very helpful with my situation.  <removed> needs to be reported to BBB or whomever else deals with bait and switch and false advertising.<removed> should banned them as well. 

Login to Me Too

PSoeur
Contributor
Contributor
The description is the decanter and the glasses and the stand. It’s after they take the money they change it to bottle opener. Why PayPal is collecting the money still for these frauds I don’t know.
Login to Me Too

jtanelus13
Contributor
Contributor
Same to me too, 2 months later I get a 99 cent wine key. I want my money back. They are very misleading and through emails told me I ordered the bottle opener. I most certainly didn't just order a wine key they falsely advertise the AK-47 bottle and bullet glasses and then if you click on the little option underneath the actual bottle is $300 for the set and then they show you the wine bottle opener in the picture in front of it and on their other products it's the same thing they sneak in the little picture of what they're going to actually send you in front of the main thing that they're advertising it's very messed up and I think we all need our money refunded
Login to Me Too

The same thing happened to me. Ordered this as a Christmas gift payed extra for faster shipping took almost two months to receive i cant believe i payed 30.00 bucks for a bottle opener.
Login to Me Too

ChubChub69
New Community Member
Me too!!! How do we get a refund!!! What a SCAM 🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

Waltersbrandi23
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to be and now they aren't even emailing me back the picture and description say the AK-47 decanter and glasses but then you get a bottle opener worth 5$ don't buy anything from this website
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.