Contributor
Contributor

This company have ripped off loads of people using PayPal

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

GwenS
Contributor
Contributor
I escalated my dispute at PayPal today (8/3/18). They have asked Allwayshop to respond. Have to wait and see.
Login to Me Too

ClassActionTime
Contributor
Contributor
I pitched a fit after 30minute Escalate call when they came back with I'm to pay shipping to return Toy...not even robotic, no brush, no mop, no remote control JUNK. Called back and pitched another fit, so Paypal reimbursed under Buyer Protection. But I want more! It's time for Class Action Lawsuit against Paypal for money laundering these Scams! PP is making a killing allowing these type sales to continue. PP KNOWS WHICH PRODUCT KEEPS GETTING FLAGGED AS A SCAM AND CAN FILTER OUT THE ASSOCIATED SCAMMER EMAIL ACCOUNTS and shut them down, but that's not PROFITABLE. Hoping an Attorney will get The Screws put to them so they'll Organize this, cuz Scammers are socking it to us and Paypal is laughing ALLWAYSHOP TO THE BANK!
Login to Me Too

Luvallrkds
Contributor
Contributor

I just received the cheap clean robot model too. I ordered the pro VS5 with remote.  I will open a dispute with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

MonicaSegura
New Community Member

Pay Pal are you doing something to reimburse the customers?

I bought a vacoom for 65 dollars, an i receive a joke of a product, is not valued mor than 5 cents I swear,

I want my money back, who can help with this?

Login to Me Too

ines248
Contributor
Contributor

usps told me address was fake or 2 adresses in one, talked to paypal. paypal told me to ask usps for letter about them not sending the package back. then usps decided to send it even know they keep telling me something not right w the adress. paid 23 something dollars with my credit card to send to china. now paypal giving me hard time refunding me my money after i got the toy vacumm. paypal still refuses to admit they are scamming many other people out there and that the seller is still verified? must be paypal working w them scammers? why is paypal giving me a hard time to me if i am the buyer and not the seller for scamming many and causing all this? i lost 23 something shipping, i sent the toy back and still have not seen my 69 dollars i spent on this toy. paypal is no help and they still insist there is nothing wrong with this company . obliviously paypal dont see read here or have google?

Login to Me Too

GwenS
Contributor
Contributor
Well, PayPal has closed my dispute without resolution because I refused to pay the return shipping costs! I asked for a prepaid shipping label from the company which they did not do. Allwayshop is a scam. No one should order anything from them!!
Login to Me Too

ClassActionTime
Contributor
Contributor
Actually, If we can get this litigated it'll be better for you if you weren't paid back.
Login to Me Too

Cattt1
Contributor
Contributor
We need a class action against this continuous fraud. I paid $65 to receive a junk and had to pay extra $53 to ship it back per Paypal's request as return with a tracking number is required. According to Allwayshop return policy, any produce less than $70 needs not to be returned for refund or exchange but PayPal still asks buyers to be responsible for the return. In this case, buyers are always gonna be the loser and sellers are gonna get away under Paypal's unfair decision
Login to Me Too

ClassActionTime
Contributor
Contributor
Why I pitches a 2nd fit and refused to be put of another month on my Credit Card refund. We need an Attorney, there's literally dozens of Products, Dzs of Seller Email addresses (PP ACCOUNTS) associated with these websites, all filtered from various ads on Facebook!! I contacted Facebook, the ad stopped working within 15minutes. It had 4k shares & 30k Views!! REPORT THEIR FAKE ADS!
Login to Me Too

LOSTE

@kingsland wrote:

This company have ripped off loads of people using PayPal

I just cheated this company, buy a robot vacuum cleaner, they send me a toy.
I do not see logic that Paypal works for them with scams.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.