Contributor
Contributor

This company have ripped off loads of people using PayPal

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

GwenS
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they have ripped off many people who have ordered the Perfect-Life Smart Vacuum Robot. They sent an extremely cheaper version called Clean Robot. Now they want me to pay return shipping costs which will costs almost as much as the original order. Be aware of this shyster company. I have filed complaints with my cc company and with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

kingsland
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i have too The only problem is Paypal expect you to send it back Total rip off Paypal need to take action against this company they have the power and the money as they too our money for this scam company
Login to Me Too

Sonya528
Contributor
Contributor
I’m doing a claim now and PayPal is giving my 10 days to return items to China at my cost . They should make scammers either refund money without return or send prepaid label to ship at their cost. Was their fault for shipping different item to me and everyone else and they didn’t package well so it’s damaged
Login to Me Too

kingsland
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with getting anything from Paypal they seem to be in bed with scam scum companies like this They wont give you a refund unless you send the unit back and wont listen to you Seriously crap customer service from Paypal
Login to Me Too

Cedes50
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem and they keep saying they are refunding my money and nothing happens.

Login to Me Too

kingsland
Contributor
Contributor
Yup Seem to be just as bad as the scammers So big now don't seem to care about the small people anymore
Login to Me Too

Cedes50
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal sent me an email stating they was crediting me my money. Then an agent name Alexander stated the same. Now I get a notice in my account talking about need more info. I'm reporting to better business bureau and I think everyone should. Seems like PayPal is a scam artist as well.
Login to Me Too

Atahualpa74
Contributor
Contributor
Hola. Quiero saber si llego el producto?
Login to Me Too

Did you manage to contact PayPal to avoid paying the charge to return? I'm having the exact same problem with the robot vacuum and it'll cost half the original price to ship back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.