All ability to use PayPal revoked

Johnnydickson32
Contributor
Contributor
Hey community, for some reason my account has been frozen completely and I’m being accused of f Suspicious activity and I have no idea what I’m accused of nor do they give me any options on the limited account section of the app. Please help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jeffchall
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Johnny,

I recently had my account i have had in Thailand with paypal since 2011 partially limited until i answered 8 questions due to them finding significant account activity...I answered all 8 questions honestly and asked what the significant activity to my account was? as i had only did what i had normally done for the past 10 years when accessing my account.

they sent back an email saying that after a review they had decided to permanently limit my account as they had detected THIS ACCOUNT WAS CREATED BY AN UNDERAGE USER OR BY A RESIDENT OF A NON APPROVED COUNTRY...they have stopped all means of me trying contact them to to contest this senseless decision and have stopped me withdrawing my funds that where in my account until 180 days time ( 6 months ) then they will email with instructions how to withdraw my funds....does anyone know if this is legal?? before i seek legal advice on this matter .

I really do belive a mistake has been made and would like to get this problem sorted out ASP as it clearly states on my passport my date of birth which makes me 60 years old and it cleary states on their website that Thailand is an approved country and due to them setting up PAYPAL Thailand they have stopped taking new applicants for the moment , but any existing customers ( which I truly am and have been for 10 years ) can carry on using the services as normal..so any help on this matter and how i can contact them and get this mess sorted and the ban lifted would be greatly appriciated...Jeff

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.