All Wear.Club Kayak - Scam?

doyleharriet
New Community Member

Ordered this Kayak on 6/27. No shipping info sent after purchase. The payment cleared on 6/30. A friend also ordered at the same time, emailed the website and asked about shipping status. They said it had already been delivered, the day they provided was the day she ordered it. This is looking scammy. Has anyone else experienced problems with this website? Payment was via Pay pal. Merchant's name is Arturo <removed>. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you. 

https://allwear.club/products/intex-challenger-k1-kayak-1-person-inflatable-kayak-set-with-aluminum-...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MattHoll81
Contributor
Contributor
This “company” keeps using different sites for same scheme. Went from favourhut.com then topverry.com. Now they pulled those ads. Paypal is siding with them based on the fact there’s “Shipping” Information.
Login to Me Too

Troutguide
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Found sites just like them on all over the net in the last couple of weeks. PayPal sides with them! Want a police report. Not worth my time.

Login to Me Too

psukristen32
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me. The shipping number they sent me was for a package delivered a month before I ordered. 😞 

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I think all websites with .club suffix are questionable. I orderd from gauza.club and got similar scam, ordered RC helicopter, they sent couple of masks. Went thru all kinds of hoops before PayPal decided in my favor, I understand other people were not so lucky and PayPal closed their disputes. In any case, filing a complaint with your credit card company (if you used that form of payment) may help. Another site for complaint is www.ic3.gov may or may not help to get your money back, but may help putting scammers out of business if FBI decides to step in.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.