All American Inc RipOff

Pappybillh1
New Community Member

Okay I purchased Laundry Fairy from All American Inc.  They added 30.00 for some kind of warranty. I immediately tried to cancel order only to find email was not a valid email

so I filed dispute with PayPal hoping that PayPal would help.

They said I ordered it and closed the dispute.

i called PayPal and told them that I have not received the items. The gal filed another dispute. This dispute was closed by PayPal because the seller that I could not reach tells them that they have documentation that I received items.

well I still have not received the items from All American Inc and the Resolution Center “Help” is worthless

Question is do I allow All American Inc to get away with this or join a class action suit against PayPal?

i would love to see the said documentation showing that I received anything from All American Inc

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pappybillh1 

Did you contact the seller via the PayPal email address on the payment details? Look up the payment transaction in the Activity page and click it. The email address can be found there unless PayPal is suddenly removing them.

And did you pay with credit card? You may want to consider contacting them to file a dispute instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pappybillh1 

Did you contact the seller via the PayPal email address on the payment details? Look up the payment transaction in the Activity page and click it. The email address can be found there unless PayPal is suddenly removing them.

And did you pay with credit card? You may want to consider contacting them to file a dispute instead.

Login to Me Too

Pappybillh1
New Community Member

I did try emailing with no response. Email came back as not valid email address

i also contacted my credit card company and they wanted me to try PayPal first.  

I will call them again though. This was not an eBay transaction 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pappybillh1 

Then that must be a contact general business contact email address that PayPal displays to the public for the seller and not their actual PayPal email address that receives the money. PayPal has to have a working email address to be able to get a hold of them as well as users needing a working email address if the user wants to get their payments.

I'd file with the credit card issuer. You tried your best to the seller.

Login to Me Too

Pappybillh1
New Community Member
All American Inc RipOff

Okay I purchased Laundry Fairy from All American Inc.  They added 30.00 for some kind of warranty. I immediately tried to cancel order only to find their email was not a valid email

so I filed dispute with PayPal hoping that PayPal would help.

They said I ordered it and closed the dispute.

i called PayPal and told them that I have not received the items. The gal filed another dispute. This dispute was closed by PayPal because the seller, that I could not reach, tells them that they have documentation that I received items.

well I still have not received the items from All American Inc and the Resolution Center “Help” is worthless

Question is do I allow All American Inc to get away with this or join a class action suit against PayPal? I mean you rip off 100 people for 80.00 you have $8,000 to share

i would love to see the said documentation showing that I received anything from All American Inc.

Transaction was on June 27 and it is now Aug 24 and still nothing received from All American Inc

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.