Aksaracipta.com

Cww1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from aksaracipta.com? Is it a legitimate company?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cww1 

Without even looking i suspect its one of these...............

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cww1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the input.  You raise some very good points.  The site does show contact phone numbers and a physical address (even a link to Google Maps) along with a newsletter you can sign up for which help to legitimize the company. 

However, here are my concerns:  

• Unless I am doing something wrong, when you click on any of the "follow us" icons (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) none work. 
  • The identical product I am looking for is twice the price anywhere else ($220 compared to Aksaracipta's price of $105). 
  • I cannot find any info when searching the internet for reviews on this company.  

Thanks again for your input and I welcome any other comments.

Login to Me Too

steveendeals
Contributor
Contributor

Buyers from the USA beware, I repeat.. do not fall for their low prices it is a sham website. it cost me $70.00 to learn this once the money clears from paypal in 30 days they stop all contacts and kiss your $$ goodbye. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LOW PRICES. IT'S A FAKE WEBSIT.

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT, THEY ARE A SCAM

Login to Me Too

nickrman
New Community Member

If it's too good to be true it most likely is. I got taken big time with these **bleep** RATS. do not fall for it like I did. I'm out $2,218.50 . First they tell you, I will email you the tracking number in few days once the order is settled, you're out 5 days right there; then they will tell you please be patient it will be there in 15-25 days, do the math that's 30 days and paypal protection is gone in 30 days. Now you can email them all you want and no one will answer you period. then you think for few days until you realize you have been taken.

THIS IS A FAKE ONLINE STORE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY.

Login to Me Too

JRH2
Contributor
Contributor

If you used a credit card to fund the payment why don't you just do a charge-back with your credit card as fraud?

Login to Me Too

Mogman
Contributor
Contributor

What about PayPal's protection? also if it is a scam it should not take PP long to chop them off at the knees as it will cost PP money in refunds.

Login to Me Too

tixif
New Community Member

This company is a complete fraud. I have lost $137 to them. Everything is fake even tracking # and shipping company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.