Airline Refund - KLM

sirhenri87
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Has anyone successful had a PayPal refund from an airline cancelling their flights. I booked two return flights to Bangkok before Covid19 and then claimed a refund with the Airline, as they cancelled my flights and obviously can’t leave the country at the moment. However, they are only offering travel vouchers as a form of refund with an expiration date. I am reluctant to accept this as who knows exactly when travel restrictions will be lifted and prices will unlikely be the same. Anyway I requested a dispute via PayPal but haven’t heard anything back. I’m unsure if anyone else has been successfully with this. Also, I have PayPal credit and I’m being requested to pay despite not setting up a direct debit to pay (as the email from the help centre said all payments will be frozen during a dispute) 🤔 I have travel insurance but I wanted to try everything else before submitting a claim. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

anlj
Contributor
Contributor

Same position and keen on applying through PayPal - any luck on your end?

Login to Me Too

msn2
New Community Member
Any update on this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.