Aikpro

Temp20201018b
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud. You will not get what you order they will send you a cheap watch that's maybe worth a dollar and expect you to send it back because they gave you the wrong item but it will cost you more to try to send it back to China than you already paid for the supposed item you thought you would be getting. They have fake tracking numbers and a site set up that looks just like the United States postal service. it looks very legit just like any other package you might have tracked in the past. It goes location to location and times all the way to the time and date it was dropped off at your house so the question is how to get here with a fake tracking number from China how did they get it here it's really scary I say we don't order anything from China anymore we stay within our country and that's it

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Kathy32556
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I'm checking them out before I order from anyone. I probably going to be leaving ebay. To many people with fraud company and ebay all they say is go through Albertation how no way to catch and address or phone number nothing. CAUSE THEY AE A FRAUD. EBAY STANDS WITH THEM AS WELL
Login to Me Too

Anna_Pi
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have a picture of the bed back lift?
Login to Me Too

Loridooley
Contributor
Contributor
I will look, I think I do.
Login to Me Too

Mazza1961
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not do anything about it, I escalated a complaint as I received a cheap tacky watch instead of the 5 stool cube I ordered, PayPal backed them up as they said I had received my item, nothing you can do 😡😡
Login to Me Too

chingskee
Contributor
Contributor
I received 2 watches today and did not order these. I still have the package where the two watches were sent. There was no invoice as well so I am not sure what I need to do. I ordered the folding tables (quantity of 2) last May 2020. Is there a way to dispute and get refunded? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

bridgemandiania
Contributor
Contributor
If you find an answer to your question let me know because I am in the same boat at you. I either want my money back or my chairs
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

I returned the watches to the return address shown on the packaging, sent proof of return to PP and received a return postage refund. Still trying to get the refund for the items that  were ordered but PP only employs brain dead morons whose sole reason for being there is to bring so much angst to the duped buyers they give up their legitimate claims.

Login to Me Too

1luvLaura
The same exact thing happened to me I am so mad. So basically were **bleep**. Why are they allowing people to make these purchases
Login to Me Too

Sportsmom_65
Contributor
Contributor
Same crap I’m dealing with now. I wish everyone would block them it’s totally a scam! Order chairs get cheap watches a month later. Has anyone ever gotten their money back?
Login to Me Too

ABorovsky
Contributor
Contributor

I've opened a claim with PayPal as well.  Different product, same scam.  I've shared this thread with PayPal to show them that Aikpro is clearly fraudulent and know they won't have to give a full refund.  They shouldn't even be allowed to use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.