Aikpro

Temp20201018b
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud. You will not get what you order they will send you a cheap watch that's maybe worth a dollar and expect you to send it back because they gave you the wrong item but it will cost you more to try to send it back to China than you already paid for the supposed item you thought you would be getting. They have fake tracking numbers and a site set up that looks just like the United States postal service. it looks very legit just like any other package you might have tracked in the past. It goes location to location and times all the way to the time and date it was dropped off at your house so the question is how to get here with a fake tracking number from China how did they get it here it's really scary I say we don't order anything from China anymore we stay within our country and that's it

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

26-april
Contributor
Contributor

This is a company fraud being facilitated by both Facebook and PayPal, without the Facebook and PayPal outlet they have no business. Their fraud only survives whilst Facebook and PayPal accommodate them. It is a complete sham. I received a 50p watch and didn’t even know who it was from until I read this forum. The order off Facebook Market place was a ladder £30.00. Shame on you PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Melvincoe
Contributor
Contributor
Same to me just had my dispute lost this is PayPal no doing there job. There still allowing this money laundering to go ahead. I’ve trusted PayPal for years big let down
Login to Me Too

KSH3
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me and I just won my dispute case via PayPal and have been refunded 100% of my monies. This is what you need to do. Go to www.ic3.gov website and file a dispute. Get a screenshot, or take a pic, of the ic3 form you filed and submit that form to PayPal in your disputes and resolution case. Then open a message inside PayPal and say you want a live person to contact you regarding your dispute of case number... Be persistent about getting to a live person because all the disputes seem to be reviewed by a BOT... Not by a human. Mine got rejected twice before I finally got a response from a live person that reviewed my case and settled it by refunding my monies.
Login to Me Too

Kathy32556
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine back in july. Still nothing. No tracking numb no way to communicate with them a they use ebay email. I've sent number of emails never got a response. Ebay not helping. I'm not ordering anything from china as you dont get it either. I'm almost pulling away from ebay. They let this go on they use 4 different names on ebay to fraud people out of their money I feel ebay dont care. I dont like ordering from company's like that.
Login to Me Too

Sportsmom_65
Contributor
Contributor
It’s ridiculous and even more so that pay pal and anyone else are assisting them in their scam!
Login to Me Too

Melvincoe
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal just deny that we’ve been scammed by saying they received tracking info. WHERE IS MY SIGNATURE AND PROOF. Not there as I never received any thing.😎😎😎let’s pretend to not see the truth pay pal
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me discount vouchers rather than 2 security cameras. PP as usual decided in seller's favour but I have just got them to reopen the dispute after providing POD photo taken by Australia Post of an envelope incapable of containing the items ordered being delivered. Cannot understand why PP are facilitating these transactions. Maybe President Chump will get re-elected and take an interest if someone tweets him.

Login to Me Too

Loridooley
Contributor
Contributor
I tried the same thing. No way back rests for use in bed could fit in the mailer containing two watches. They still denied me a refund.
Login to Me Too

26-april
Contributor
Contributor

It is now my intention to open a case against PayPal in the small claims court. The claim will be opened Due to the fact that given the amount of complaints against companies who are clearly fraudsters are knowingly and continuing to being complicity in the ongoing perpetration of the fraud. PayPal, who supposedly offer protection against such fraud knowingly allow, indeed accommodate this method of fraud.

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Did you achieve a result?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.