New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I still had the packaging with an Australian address (barely legible) which I sent my "Mobility Scooter" purchase (Yep a cheap watch arrived) back. PP reimbursed me the return postage but I am still awaiting a decision on product refund. PP staff must be the dumbest most incompetent mob I've ever encountered in allowing this seller to continue under their banner.
Below is my last word on the matter now going to arbitration.
Hello Magdalena <removed>,
How wonderful to get such a personal response requesting I again attempt to lodge refund request against the crooks who are masquerading as a legitimate trader using PayPal safety guarantee to buyers.
Your utterly impractical claim lodgement procedures do not allow buyers duped by this “seller” to get the refund due without returning the item “erroneously” sent
After being ignored and given the runaround by PP I have requested assistance from my credit card provider and the Financial Ombudsman to resolve these matters as you like all other PP staff whom I have had the misfortune to address with my concerns continually obfuscate rather than READ AND UNDERSTAND what is going on.
Quite naturally a simple 10 minutes in the phone would have had all this sorted weeks ago but it appears company policy dictates no such communication is possible.
Perhaps if you devote 15 minutes to researching the many complaints against this seller you may bring the matter to the attention of anyone capable of understanding your business responsibilities and resolving mine and similar complaints.
Here is what I did to get my dispute resolved with AIKPRO.LIMITED to my satisfaction and bring to light their scamming ways.
1. I visited the following page on the site for China's Customs, printed the page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.
2. I visited the following page (because I'm in the U.S.) for the U.S. Postal Service's list of banned items for sending to China. I also printed this page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.
3. I filed a criminal complain with the FBI. Filing a Better Business Bureau (BBB) is not going to cut it.
* Go to https://www.ic3.gov
* Fill out the form. When asked to provide headers from e-mails exchanged between yourself and the seller, open the "RAW" e-mail if you have G-Mail. I'm not sure about other e-mail providers.
* When you reach the final summary, print the page as a PDF and attach to your dispute.
I was notified today by PayPal that I would receive my full refund without having to return the product. The first two links show China does not allow wrist watches to come back into the country and the U.S. Postal Service shows wrist watches are not allowed to be sent to China through the mail.
I was also told PayPal would be monitoring this seller's activity going forward. Hope this helps you all.
This is a company fraud being facilitated by both Facebook and PayPal, without the Facebook and PayPal outlet they have no business. Their fraud only survives whilst Facebook and PayPal accommodate them. It is a complete sham. I received a 50p watch and didn’t even know who it was from until I read this forum. The order off Facebook Market place was a ladder £30.00. Shame on you PayPal.