cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aikpro

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Aikpro

I still had the packaging with an Australian address (barely legible) which I sent my "Mobility Scooter" purchase (Yep a cheap watch arrived) back. PP reimbursed me the return postage but I am still awaiting a decision on product refund. PP staff must be the dumbest most  incompetent mob I've ever encountered in allowing this seller to continue under their banner.

Below is my last word on the matter now going to arbitration.

Hello Magdalena <removed>,

How wonderful to get such a personal response requesting I again attempt to lodge refund request against the crooks who are masquerading as a legitimate trader using PayPal safety guarantee to buyers.

Your utterly impractical claim lodgement procedures do not allow buyers duped by this “seller” to get the refund due without returning the item “erroneously” sent

After being ignored and given the runaround by PP I have requested assistance from my credit card provider and the Financial Ombudsman to resolve these matters as you like all other PP staff whom I have had the misfortune to address with my concerns continually obfuscate rather than READ AND UNDERSTAND what is going on.

Quite naturally a simple 10 minutes in the phone would have had all this sorted weeks ago but it appears company policy dictates no such communication is possible.

Perhaps if you devote 15 minutes to researching the many complaints against this seller you may bring the matter to the  attention of anyone capable of understanding your business responsibilities and resolving mine and similar complaints.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have tried to contact vendor. No response. I have filed dispute. I have escalated and requested refund. I have received no response from PayPal or vendor. I did receive 2 watches that I didn’t order but they didn’t appear to be from the same vendor.
Highlighted

I'm a disabled person and I ordered a power back rest looked perfect and just what I needed I ordered in July and yesterday recieved a crappy watch not impressed why can't they stop these scamming companies from doing this makes me so angry can't trust any thing on face book or pop up adds on line at all thought we would be protected by pay Pal don't even know weather to trust them now either .sorry PayPal but these complaints make your company look bad as they make you part of their scam too .
Highlighted
Contributor

Here is what I did to get my dispute resolved with AIKPRO.LIMITED to my satisfaction and bring to light their scamming ways.

1.  I visited the following page on the site for China's Customs, printed the page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.

http://english.customs.gov.cn/Statics/a91d561d-5ac7-4336-9af4-27999b73d154.html

2.  I visited the following page (because I'm in the U.S.) for the U.S. Postal Service's list of banned items for sending to China.  I also printed this page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ce_009.htm

3.  I filed a criminal complain with the FBI.  Filing a Better Business Bureau (BBB) is not going to cut it.

*  Go to https://www.ic3.gov

*  Fill out the form.  When asked to provide headers from e-mails exchanged between yourself and the seller, open the "RAW" e-mail if you have G-Mail.  I'm not sure about other e-mail providers.

*  When you reach the final summary, print the page as a PDF and attach to your dispute.

I was notified today by PayPal that I would receive my full refund without having to return the product.  The first two links show China does not allow wrist watches to come back into the country and the U.S. Postal Service shows wrist watches are not allowed to be sent to China through the mail.

I was also told PayPal would be monitoring this seller's activity going forward.  Hope this helps you all.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is a company fraud being facilitated by both Facebook and PayPal, without the Facebook and PayPal outlet they have no business. Their fraud only survives whilst Facebook and PayPal accommodate them. It is a complete sham. I received a 50p watch and didn’t even know who it was from until I read this forum. The order off Facebook Market place was a ladder £30.00. Shame on you PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same to me just had my dispute lost this is PayPal no doing there job. There still allowing this money laundering to go ahead. I’ve trusted PayPal for years big let down
Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and I just won my dispute case via PayPal and have been refunded 100% of my monies. This is what you need to do. Go to www.ic3.gov website and file a dispute. Get a screenshot, or take a pic, of the ic3 form you filed and submit that form to PayPal in your disputes and resolution case. Then open a message inside PayPal and say you want a live person to contact you regarding your dispute of case number... Be persistent about getting to a live person because all the disputes seem to be reviewed by a BOT... Not by a human. Mine got rejected twice before I finally got a response from a live person that reviewed my case and settled it by refunding my monies.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered mine back in july. Still nothing. No tracking numb no way to communicate with them a they use ebay email. I've sent number of emails never got a response. Ebay not helping. I'm not ordering anything from china as you dont get it either. I'm almost pulling away from ebay. They let this go on they use 4 different names on ebay to fraud people out of their money I feel ebay dont care. I dont like ordering from company's like that.
Highlighted
Contributor

It’s ridiculous and even more so that pay pal and anyone else are assisting them in their scam!
Highlighted
Contributor

So PayPal just deny that we’ve been scammed by saying they received tracking info. WHERE IS MY SIGNATURE AND PROOF. Not there as I never received any thing.😎😎😎let’s pretend to not see the truth pay pal