Aikpro

Temp20201018b
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud. You will not get what you order they will send you a cheap watch that's maybe worth a dollar and expect you to send it back because they gave you the wrong item but it will cost you more to try to send it back to China than you already paid for the supposed item you thought you would be getting. They have fake tracking numbers and a site set up that looks just like the United States postal service. it looks very legit just like any other package you might have tracked in the past. It goes location to location and times all the way to the time and date it was dropped off at your house so the question is how to get here with a fake tracking number from China how did they get it here it's really scary I say we don't order anything from China anymore we stay within our country and that's it

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Bc816
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with this. I got 2 cheap watches instead of my chairs. I exculated my claim and PayPal said I needed to send watches back and I was not paying another $18 in shipping so they denied my claim. Even worse I have 2 different claims so I am out $64 .
Login to Me Too

NorCalDerek
Contributor
Contributor

I messaged PayPal back and told them to escalate my claim, due to a seller committing criminal fraud and using PayPal to help them pull off their crime. I got my refund within minutes. I then told them to go after this guy for fraud and heard nothing back. 

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

You did well. I think PayPal is being run by an robot computer as staff common sense has deserted them

Login to Me Too

ziggysplace
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for months! I escalated my complaint and PayPal keeps moving ahead the resolution date! I have sent them several messages and they don’t reply! I really liked PayPal. Previously they were really good about any claims I have made. This has got me rethinking using them at all!
Login to Me Too

Sportsmom_65
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same thoughts. It’s been months and they finally responded offering me a 14$ refund fir the 35$ that I obviously donated to these scammers. I declined it they need to stop these people and stop allowing them to scam honest people. So disgusted it appears they are allowing this to continue!
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

If PayPal instruct you to return them do so as they are then obligated to refund the postage and you will ne unable to escalate your claim for not receiving the product you were allegedly buying until then. Mind you I have still to get my refund but I have referred the matter to Police Internet Fraud and Financial ombudsman for action.

Check the packaging that the watches arrived in and add the return address to your post. 

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

I still had the packaging with an Australian address (barely legible) which I sent my "Mobility Scooter" purchase (Yep a cheap watch arrived) back. PP reimbursed me the return postage but I am still awaiting a decision on product refund. PP staff must be the dumbest most  incompetent mob I've ever encountered in allowing this seller to continue under their banner.

Below is my last word on the matter now going to arbitration.

Hello Magdalena <removed>,

How wonderful to get such a personal response requesting I again attempt to lodge refund request against the crooks who are masquerading as a legitimate trader using PayPal safety guarantee to buyers.

Your utterly impractical claim lodgement procedures do not allow buyers duped by this “seller” to get the refund due without returning the item “erroneously” sent

After being ignored and given the runaround by PP I have requested assistance from my credit card provider and the Financial Ombudsman to resolve these matters as you like all other PP staff whom I have had the misfortune to address with my concerns continually obfuscate rather than READ AND UNDERSTAND what is going on.

Quite naturally a simple 10 minutes in the phone would have had all this sorted weeks ago but it appears company policy dictates no such communication is possible.

Perhaps if you devote 15 minutes to researching the many complaints against this seller you may bring the matter to the  attention of anyone capable of understanding your business responsibilities and resolving mine and similar complaints.

Login to Me Too

ziggysplace
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to contact vendor. No response. I have filed dispute. I have escalated and requested refund. I have received no response from PayPal or vendor. I did receive 2 watches that I didn’t order but they didn’t appear to be from the same vendor.
Login to Me Too

waula
I'm a disabled person and I ordered a power back rest looked perfect and just what I needed I ordered in July and yesterday recieved a crappy watch not impressed why can't they stop these scamming companies from doing this makes me so angry can't trust any thing on face book or pop up adds on line at all thought we would be protected by pay Pal don't even know weather to trust them now either .sorry PayPal but these complaints make your company look bad as they make you part of their scam too .
Login to Me Too

uSymbiote
Contributor
Contributor

Here is what I did to get my dispute resolved with AIKPRO.LIMITED to my satisfaction and bring to light their scamming ways.

1.  I visited the following page on the site for China's Customs, printed the page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.

http://english.customs.gov.cn/Statics/a91d561d-5ac7-4336-9af4-27999b73d154.html

2.  I visited the following page (because I'm in the U.S.) for the U.S. Postal Service's list of banned items for sending to China.  I also printed this page as a PDF to attach to my dispute.

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ce_009.htm

3.  I filed a criminal complain with the FBI.  Filing a Better Business Bureau (BBB) is not going to cut it.

*  Go to https://www.ic3.gov

*  Fill out the form.  When asked to provide headers from e-mails exchanged between yourself and the seller, open the "RAW" e-mail if you have G-Mail.  I'm not sure about other e-mail providers.

*  When you reach the final summary, print the page as a PDF and attach to your dispute.

I was notified today by PayPal that I would receive my full refund without having to return the product.  The first two links show China does not allow wrist watches to come back into the country and the U.S. Postal Service shows wrist watches are not allowed to be sent to China through the mail.

I was also told PayPal would be monitoring this seller's activity going forward.  Hope this helps you all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.