Aikpro

Temp20201018b
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud. You will not get what you order they will send you a cheap watch that's maybe worth a dollar and expect you to send it back because they gave you the wrong item but it will cost you more to try to send it back to China than you already paid for the supposed item you thought you would be getting. They have fake tracking numbers and a site set up that looks just like the United States postal service. it looks very legit just like any other package you might have tracked in the past. It goes location to location and times all the way to the time and date it was dropped off at your house so the question is how to get here with a fake tracking number from China how did they get it here it's really scary I say we don't order anything from China anymore we stay within our country and that's it

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

offs
Same thing happened to me. Ordered 2 chairs and received 2 cheap watches. This company needs to be shut down!!
Login to Me Too

uSymbiote
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed my charge with them back in July.  I finally received a response I will need to return the product for a refund.  Only problem is Chinese customs forbids the import of watches into the country even though the watch may have originated from there.

Make sure you inform PayPal of the restriction by Chinese customs and don't let up.  PayPal finally agreed with me and I won't have to lie on a customs form in order to get my refund.

http://english.customs.gov.cn/Statics/a91d561d-5ac7-4336-9af4-27999b73d154.html 

Login to Me Too

Bobnz

I ordered a rear awning / tent for a camper. Received a watch by Courier today. I have actually been trying to engage with Paypal over this for the past week when i first found this thread and realized what was going on. Paypal have not responded and i am now dealing with it thru my Credit Card company. It certainly has changed my opinion of Paypal that is for sure

Login to Me Too

Bobnz

I don't have any details to contact Aikpro either - its all been done thru Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

ABorovsky
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother emailing,it’s a huge waste of time. They don’t care and they know that PayPal’s refund policy is in their favor (you generally need to return the item at your expense). I saw someone else say that apparently Chinese customs doesn’t allow watches to come in so maybe you can begin the dispute and call that out in addition to all these threads about fraud. You should ask for your case to be escalated. That’s how I got my full refund.
Login to Me Too

Bc816
Contributor
Contributor
They denied both my refunds.
Login to Me Too

NorCalDerek
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same cheap watch and it seems that PayPal with isn’t listening or doesn’t care, because instead of receiving a refund, they want me to pay to send this junk back to China. Big fail for PayPal!!!
Login to Me Too

tracyclaire80
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same issue! A cheap watch instead of my ordered item! I’ve just opened a dispute. Did anyone get their money back??
Login to Me Too

Henry318
New Community Member

Yes in same boat got offered partial refund and after numerous attempts to claim and trying to escalate with PayPal all I got was sorry page not available .I honestly thought PayPal would assist but no so refuse to purchase anything else online using PayPal as I do not lose anymore money.

Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.