Agreed on a return for buyer. Buyer sent back a completely different item!!

Noahpatten
Contributor
Contributor

Over a month ago, I sold two very expensive Hoodies to someone in Canada through PayPal invoice. So I feel completely safe right? I log into my PayPal to see that the buyer, over a month later, has opened a case saying “item not as described”. In the invoice I included a link with very detailed pictures of both hoodies and described all flaws known. The seller, of course, still won the case and got a refund upon return of the items. Yesterday, the package came in back from the buyer and they’re completely different hoodies then I sent! The items I sent were two Supreme Box Logo Hoodies worth around $1200 each. In total the invoice was $2400 all in to Canada. The buyer sent me back 3 zip up sweaters/sweatshirts all that could be found at your local goodwill. The worst part is Paypal has already refunded the buyer because he uploaded tracking and it was delivered yesterday. I called PayPal as soon as I opened the package from the buyer. I talked to a very nice operator who opened an appeal for me. Now I am worried sick. Am I going to lost my money? It is over $2,000! I cannot afford to lose this type of money because PayPal’s flawed system. Has anyone ever dealt with anything like this before? Is there any hope, or am I totally **bleep**? Any advice/response is appreciated. I am worried sick! Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.