After filing a dispute how do you add supporting evidence against the seller?

Sdoset
New Community Member

Recently had to file a dispute as I was scammed by a well known scammer (of course I didn’t know until after). I wrote out what had happened and the claim immediately escalated and I was not able to add my supporting documents. I would like to add these which are screen shots of messages from her as well as from others she has scammed. Also to provide documentation that she has lied about being in surgery as well as a death of a family member in order to gain time to keep money in her accounts. She is working off of multiple accounts and doing this scamming from both accounts. I have a list of women who she has scammed. This if fraud and is a bigger problem than I had originally suspected. So my question is HOW do I go about adding files to my dispute??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdoset

Once escalated to a claim you can only provide more information / documents if Paypal request you to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdoset

Once escalated to a claim you can only provide more information / documents if Paypal request you to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gettinupset
Contributor
Contributor
Gather all your evidance. Subpeona the ups shipping labels and hire a lawyer. PayPal has failed in their buyer protection policy. They are going to be au
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.