Adeyemi

Adeyemi1
Contributor
Contributor

Nigeria How do I get my money back now that my account is blocked?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeyemi1 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeyemi1 

If you are in Nigeria then why do you have a paypal account registered in the UAE?

If you open another countries paypal account then it will never work for you and you would never be able to verify it or withdraw funds from it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Adeyemi1
Contributor
Contributor
I was in UAE when I opened the account?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeyemi1 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Adeyemi1
Contributor
Contributor
Ok... But how do I get my money now, please it has to follow a delivery
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeyemi1 

Read the last line in my post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Adeyemi1
Contributor
Contributor
So how do I contact the customer service? I don't know how to go about it please....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeyemi1 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.