Address translation never received

cookingupchaos
New Community Member
I had a dispute that closed in the merchants favor today. I opened the dispute in early August against a merchant in China, because the order received was all wrong. 4 pairs of shoes were ordered, all 4 were the wrong color/pattern and 3 were the wrong size. The dispute was escalated and eventually ruled in my favor IF I returned the items. I would have happily returned them and get my $125 back, but the address was in Chinese or Mandarin. Unfortunately I don't speak/ read either and the local post office employee doesn't either, so I requested a translation from PayPal. Then again two more requests. The translation never came and the deadline passed this morning, leaving me without $125 refund and shoes my family can't use. So my question is, has anyone else been through something similar and have advice on what to do next or is there nothing to be done? TIA
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cookingupchaos 

Dreadful, contact and appeal.......

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.