Adding photos

Jennypie48
Contributor
Contributor

Can you add photos to a message? I've raised a dispute and the seller wants proof that they sent the wrong colour jacket.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Jennypie48

You should be able too did you buy from ebay?

everyone always uses phones if you have a computer lying around

take a picture with a camera or use your phone for pictures & when responding with the seller? you should be able to see a mountain icon or something where you can attach a picture when responding to Messages whether it be email or through ebay. if ebay don't do it or you can't find the add a picture function contact ebay. 

with emails? you should see a picture mountain icon or something that says add pictures look around a bit you should be able to send pictures & make sure they are nice & crystal clear not blurry so the seller can confirm that that's there item. 

wish you all the best & enjoy dear 😉

Login to Me Too

Jennypie48
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I bought off an advert in Facebook they want me to send a photo of the jacket I received which is the wrong colour. I can't see how to add the pictures within the messaging section of a dispute
Login to Me Too

Nancels
Contributor
Contributor

That’s my problem too. No way to add photo and yet I can see that the lady who ordered a Grinch was able to add photos. I’m stumped.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.