Adding more information to a claim I already replied to

PedrNimnex
New Community Member

I recently replied to a claim I did on December 8th. I recall adding textual and visual evidence correctly, as I would not like to ruin my chances of winning the case. The issue here is that when I come back to look at the details I submitted, I can't download the images uploaded as files, and there is no response that I left there either. Whether or not I did it correctly, I want to know if there is a possibility to add on to this outside of the first try like I would do the same if I faxed or e-mailed more information, and if so how.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there PedrNimnex.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to provide additional information on a case through your account. I would advise you to try this using a computer or laptop and this should help. 

If you can also try this on a computer or laptop. When you are logged in, please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using, and then try this on a different browser.

I hope this helps. 
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.