cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding debit card

Contributor

Adding debit card

Hello my account was limited back in July and I’ve called PayPal over 30x trying to figure my account out well the other day I finally got someone who knew somewhat what he was talking about so he had told me they I couldn’t get my money till April because my account was limited in October and I firmly told him no it’s been past my 180 days y’all froze my account back on July 1,2020. Well now I can select option transfer to your bank but it won’t let me add new debit card or bank account and ones on file are old and lost then when I press option get cash and try to send it through XOOM it still won’t work. Just anyway please help me. I need this money bad !!!!
1 REPLY 1
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Adding debit card

@Sarah_tolbird 

You can't add cards etc to a limited account, you would only be able to withdraw to any bank account or card already on your paypal account.

So the alternative is asking customer services to add a debit card for you or why not ask them for a cheque as per link?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.