Added money but account closed

Ricky1620
New Community Member
I just added money on my PayPal card but apparently earlier that day they decided to close my account, which I only found out after trying to use it but yet it took an upload for the money I added! I'm extremely upset because now it won't allow me to at least get back the money I added and I had money also in my PayPal balance. This is absolutely wrong on PayPals end! What do I do because it's telling me that I have to wait 180 days but that should only be for the money that was in the balance, I'm just extremely upset and looking for help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ricky1620 

You just added money to your PayPal Cash card? How? At Walmart, 7-Eleven, etc?

Sorry this happened to you. You can try to contact customer service to appeal, otherwise, you will have to wait that 180 days to withdraw.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ricky1620 

You just added money to your PayPal Cash card? How? At Walmart, 7-Eleven, etc?

Sorry this happened to you. You can try to contact customer service to appeal, otherwise, you will have to wait that 180 days to withdraw.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.