Added ABN and now account limited

Webby198631
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I recently added my ABN to my PayPal account and also raised an invoice for an item sold on eBay and d3livery was more than originally expected by the frieght company late yesterday I got an email saying the front of my licence was required to verify my account I done this but still limited also the business name.is totally outdated and now I cannot do anything and have things I was to pay today please help
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Webby198631, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Do you still need assistance with a limitation on your PayPal account? If you do, can you please tell me what was the last email update you received regarding the limitation?

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Webby198631
Contributor
Contributor

I rang today and was infkrmed

my account is being reviewed and the operator escalated it to urgent. This is after I rang on Saturday and was informed my

id sent was blurry and had

to submit again. The last email/

correspondence

from PP was the original email notifying me of limitation and that they needed to verify my id 

my

entire business cashflow has stopped and imoacted

myfamily greatly with our repayments and no clarity 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I am glad you were able to speak with our Customer Support team over the phone. They would be able to request an urgent escalation on their side. Please keep an eye on your email for an update. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Webby198631
Contributor
Contributor
Still no support contact or help and without posting this publicly events have today taken a turn for the worse which I would now do anything for someone to just follow up a little bit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.