Add comment to open dispute

Sugarx2
Contributor
Contributor
I have an open dispute. Did not receive merchandise. Multiple items. Tried to cancel when confirmation said it was a China based Co. After filing dispute, as nothing arrived, company ignored me and after dispute reached them, they substituted an item Not what I ordered, cheap Dust Mask... not an N95. No other items arrived. $58 for a $2 cheapo mask, I did NOT order!!! Fraud! Need to continue dispute.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Sugarx2 

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. You can change your reason if you originally filed a dispute because you didn’t receive your item, and then received the item but found it to be different from the description.

Here's how :  Can I change my reason for filing a dispute or claim?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Nonlinear
Contributor
Contributor

I just had the exact same thing happen.  Ordered a piece of Lawn and Garden equipment and received 3 dust masks (5 weeks later) in a Ziplock bag.

PayPal is facilitating these orders - doesn't that make PayPal an "accessory" to fraud?  Seems PayPal would be all over this ASAP.

I have a "dispute" open on this issue but PayPal only allowed me to accept or decline Seller's offer of "Partial Refund".  I have additional info to add but there is nowhere to add it.

Login to Me Too

Stu11
I ordered a motorcycle tent and got sent a plastic cover. Tried to raise dispute through PayPal but can ever speak to anyone or reply to anything and now they want me to send package back to Hong Kong within 11 days during covid and pay. Very unhappy with Paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.