Contributor
I’ve done all things they wanted still no access
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Codaman1120 

I hope all is well. Sorry to hear that the account is limited. I understand that you did everything that was instructed for you to complete but the time it takes to restore account access varies, depending on the type of issue. If you've submitted the information we requested in the Resolution Center you should receive a reply email from us within 3 business days. 

Here are some links for your reference : 

How long will it take to resolve an account limitation?

I've completed the steps to remove my limitation. Why is my account still limited?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Codaman1120
Contributor
Contributor
It has been 8 days I’m going on 11 hours 68’ emails I sent requesting a Agent respond to me what i can provide any more information I have not gotten a response in 4 days I’ve requested through the message center now 42 times no response I b
Login to Me Too

Codaman1120
Contributor
Contributor
I have completed all identifying checks and the money it was to me friends no Service and goods
Login to Me Too

Codaman1120
Contributor
Contributor
The acct limitations is closely being monitored i was informed. By the FTC thst this practice they perform is one of the money practices performed illegally and millions of money goes unclaimed nor can be claimed because of the malicious illegal banking practices they perform ,the CFPB has set up a task force to investigate this particular matter of freezings people’s funds to just receive funds and PayPal holding particular accts they feel will go unclaimed so they’ can sieze the money here is the big kicker statistic shows that 87 percent of people’s accts that going into account limitations never never get recovered 1.7! Billion dollars gets stolen by pay pal this year alone May this be act of terrorism ?I mean think about when you call and if they answer?Its always is a foreign person ,and they don’t give a damn they are laughing at us is their any Americans that work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.