Acct Setup

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
I opened my acct back in 2004. Then all you had to do was hit the PayPal buy now button and your money made it to PayPal and PayPal took their percentage and sent the rest to the seller. No problem. Every now & then there was a need for a refund (usually product not as described/not working). You told PayPal, promised to send product back, PayPal refunded you and they got their money back from company + fee. To PayPal Powers that Be: THAT is the PayPal we all thought we belonged to. It is the actions or rather inaction of PayPal MANAGEMENT that is causing all of these complaints. You started as a company that stood up for the little guy. That is why you had all of our faith, belief, backing and MONEY all these years. You have surely found yourself in a conundrum. You took contracts with companies that are in direct conflict with you other clients ( us little guys). I don't think you did this purposely. I don't believe you gave it a second thought untill it was to late. Now you don't know what to do about it. The only thing you can do is just be HONEST. The longer you refuse to admit your mistakes the more it looks like it was done on purpose. If for no other reason than you can't stop until you do. In the meantime you are stealing from us little people (the people that gave you everything you have). The people that MADE PayPal what it is today.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.