Accounts Limited

vendagom
Contributor
Contributor

So i signed up for Paypal yesterday to help with direct deposit and pay bills.  Not but 10 minutes after i finished setting up i recieved 20 dollars from a friend. 

Paypal thought it was suspicious now there holding my money. i cant change any information. i cant call because the hotline hangs up on me. 8 hours i sat here waiting for a messanger to message back and still nothing. 

20 dollars. seriously are they going to try and rob me of that little amount of money. How pathetic does paypal have to be. i did there resolution nonsense and tried the help me **bleep**. its nothing but a damn waist of time. i had to move my direct deposit to another app just paypal wont try and steal that. 

never again. 

i understand wanting to be secure but i also have to logon every other page. too much running around and clicking on this and that. id rather go somewhere else. 

i seriously hope everyone at paypal gets hit by a car and dies. i hate them all. i wish them all death. this is soooooooooooooo extremely stupid. 

and the creator of paypal i hope i never find out who you are, i will murder you by hand and that is a promise **bleep** lips. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.