Accountability

Olddad1980BDJA
Contributor
Contributor
I was recently ripped off for $94. My ignorance, lesson learned. What I cant understand is how google & facebook allow criminals to promote/perpetuate these crimes & for Pay Pal to facilitate these deplorable acts? One google search revealed 100's if not 1000's of complaints. I know Im not the first to have issuses w these people bc Pay Pal is the only way to pay, so they had to know about it. I find it in very poor taste (if not criminal) the continued association with these crooks? If I do business w crooks it a crime. Under the common law aiding and abetting, a person is considered to be a principal to a crime when: (1) a crime is committed by another, (2) the person knowingly advises, instigates, encourages, procures,facilitate, or helps person commit the crime, and (3) his or her actions or statements caused or contributed to the commission of the crime by the other person. Thats what it seems in this relationship. Any thoughts?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olddad1980BDJA 

Do some quick research before you buy. Stick with the merchants that are reputable. Can’t buy from just anyone anymore. File a PayPal dispute or credit card chargeback.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.