Account was disabled after attempting to resolve limitations.

BShaf820
New Community Member

I attempted to resolve an account limitation that I have no idea what it was for. All I needed was proof of address which I provided. Paypal states most limitations are resolved within a week. I was waiting for over a week and a half when all of a sudden my account was disabled and I am no longer able to create new accounts. Without any warning. Nothing at all. Straight up just told me to go shove it and I STILL do not know why. I don't recall doing anything that violates the websites terms and conditions. I would love an answer from Paypal but I can't seem to get in touch with anyone. As if im being ignored on purpose. my error code when finding out about the termination of my account was PP-L-253384072135. Does anybody know why I am being shafted the way I am. I am currently deployed overseas and was using Paypal for most of my payments that I have to manage away from home and now am unable to do that.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BShaf820 

They don't give reasons they just say you violated their policies in some way, that can be anything from opening an underage account to selling and receiving funds via the friends/family option or too many disputes.

However they don't close accounts for 0 reason, they would not benefit them at all as they make money by you using a paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.