Account verification

Rinaina
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I've been waiting for three weeks now since i've completed all informations to verify my account. It said it will be few buisness days, but my account is still limited. For so long. I wrote couple of times for help, but no one replays. 

How long does this usually takes?

I am devistated that i get no answers from them.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Alkon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my loving sister Rinaina, I have the same problem with verification like you.. Do you have any respond solution by PayPal or anyone else;

Login to Me Too

Rinaina
Contributor
Contributor
Hi!
No, nothing, i am honestly more anoyyed from the fact nobody replays to my emails, even more than the fact i can't whitdraw the money.

Ugh, sorry to hear you have the same problem.
Hopefully it will resolve soon.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rinaina

@Alkon

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rinaina
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, ok, thank you.

I am from Slovenia.

Login to Me Too

Alkon
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Greece

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alkon

@Rinaina

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rinaina
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much, will try that option!

Login to Me Too

Alkon
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I tried to call but I had a problem. I will try again, thank you once again..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.