Account verification trouble with PayPal Support (39 unpaid eBay items starting disputes)

Liessat
New Community Member

Hello! I really apologize that catchin' your time here on twitter, but our issue with PayPal support is really terrible now.

Verification data was send to support on october 1. Yours employee has *forgotten* to send our verification data to system and i've (my wife) checked this only on october 7

Now, after fifteen calls in support, the situation has not been resolved. My wife and I have a very old eBay account with an extremely positive reputation. Now we can’t pay sellers because the payment limit has been reached and additional verification is required. Your employees do not do this (remember that seven days from October 1 to October 7 were elementarily stolen from 30 days maximally laid down in the verification process).

I have asked more than once to escalate the issue, but support staff stubbornly continues to ignore my requests with my wife. Now 39 unpaid lots are hanging on eBay and sellers are already starting to open disputes about breaking deals. This is extremely hard on our family business. I used to be an employee of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Russia) and I know for sure that escalation, as an exception, is possible and elementary to execute. A huge request to help us. We just don’t know what to do...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

Once the requested information is provided it is normally reviewed within a few days. The only delay that normally happens is that the incorrect information is provided therefore needs to be requested again. As this is a user to user form I recommend reaching out to our customer service for an update. This can be done by phone, email, Facebook and Twitter.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.