Account that isnt mine used my card

Chelle_belles
New Community Member
There was a transaction made with my credit card from a paypal account that is not mine to another that also is not mine. What do i have to do to get a refund from that? I can't figure out how to report a problem like this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JIP-2
New Community Member

Paypal responded that someone else using my account for there purchases were valid charges since I happen to have a subscription (supposedly) with the vendor in which I never did.  The vendor allows for repeat deliveries but I never signed up for that.    Therefore Paypal said they wouldn't do anything.  Looks like I got charged more then once from this issue.  They blocked the refunds the vendor sent to me since I never got the product and it was someone else's account. In otherwords,  there doesn't seem to be as much protection for purchases as we all thought.  This all could have been handled by a phone call versus machines....but they have not done that.  I am looking for suggestions too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.