Account suspension

HinaAkram
New Community Member

My account was limited by PayPal and I was asked to provide documents. I provided all the documents but PayPal decided to close my account permanently. I made some blunders like I made this account with help of my sister and she put her name that time. Long story short that PayPal is holding my money which I am in need of urgently . How I can sort this out as PayPal is saying they will not release it before 180 days. What I can do in this case?? Any suggestions Please??

I have asked PayPal to keep some money into my account like half of it in case if you think that customers can come back for a refund. 

Please advise

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HinaAkram 

If the name on the account is not your name then the funds won't belong to you and i doubt you will get them even after 180 days.

They will ask for documentary proof the account is in your legal name before releasing the funds.

Sounds as if the account belongs to your sister and she may have to provide the proof to be allowed to withdraw the funds???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.