Account suspended for missing information

astor1512
New Community Member

Hello,

I received this notification on my busienss account a few days ago 

"You can't send, withdraw, or receive. 
Some of your account info is missing, so you can't send, receive or withdraw money right now.

Please update your info immediately so you can use your account again as usual. "

When i click the notification it sends me in a page where it says that they miss my birth date.

When i click the "edit" button to update the information, nothing happens. The edit button does't work so i cannot update the birth info and unlock my account. 

I've sent like 3 emails in two days to the paypal customer service but no one responded back. 

I don't know what to do at this point. 

Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @astor1512,

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been limited and that you haven't received a response to your message to  PayPal customer service. I regret that we wouldn't be able to provide account-specific assistance via the community. Please try reaching out to customer service by phone, or by Facebook or Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.