Account suspended by validation

Kharos
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, my problem comes with validating my account for almost an eternity now, and noone seems to be able to give me any solid answer of "why".

The whole thing started of me wanting to validate my old account that I already had my bankcard and the bank number on it (fully detailed, addresses, every little detail). So I decided to validate my account, but I only sent the front of my ID, and it kept pending for months to "validate". It was suspicious, so I wrote a ticket about it, but no real answer. Second agent was the same, third agent gave me a link with validating the account so I could finally send the front and the back of my ID. And guess what happens next...

THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT

1 PayPal agent took me to get my account suspended that I wanted the validation for and 6 other gave no explanation that why it's happening. They give no real answers since I already know it is suspended... but why?

I cannot retract my bank card because it's suspended. I cannot delete the account because it has a bank card connected to. I cannot do anything and feels like a prison for simply validating with my own ID card

One reason they gave is that my account had suspicious activities... by whom? for what? By PayPal for letting me fill out their form to get my account suspended? Because if that's the case they do a pretty good job at it...

My account is an old account to begin with, not even a new one, I'm not even reacting too fast to being a "scam" account or "fake" one. But with noone's willing to give a real answer, I'm trying here... if nothing comes from this aswell, I'll leave PayPal behind forever

Reference ID: PP-008-773-881-114
here is the case if anyone wants to give 2 flying flips about something I did not commit

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kharos 

Up to you if you want to use paypal or not as it doesn't really concern anyone here.

Also pointless putting that number on here as no one can access it, only customer services can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.