Account support is permanently locked

Ngthanhz
Contributor
Contributor
I do not agree with permanently blocking my Paypal account! I have provided legal proof of citizenship and explanation of payments. I don't think sending $ 0.01 to someone is a violation because I've never happened before. They said my transaction was potentially unsatisfactory, with no further instructions. Can you guys help me solve the problem? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LinkedinM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ngthanhz 

Sorry to read about your issue.  We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you wish, you can appeal our decision. Just get in touch with us and let us know. This cannot be done via the community so to do so, log in to your PayPal account and click 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Managing My Account' as the topic and 'My account is limited' as the sub-topic, then send your message.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

apesssss
Contributor
Contributor

me too

better use skrill.com altho they cut big they easier compare to this idiot paypal, i just log in and got permanent block,,, lunatic

Login to Me Too
Solved

LinkedinM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ngthanhz 

Sorry to read about your issue.  We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you wish, you can appeal our decision. Just get in touch with us and let us know. This cannot be done via the community so to do so, log in to your PayPal account and click 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Managing My Account' as the topic and 'My account is limited' as the sub-topic, then send your message.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

apesssss
Contributor
Contributor
lol it useless and wasting time, it always said suspicious activity in my account, paypal is idiot or something? u can send us sms or email if something wrong not block our account, that so idiot
Login to Me Too

Ngthanhz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! I followed the instructions and my account was valid, wish the team have a nice day! I love everyone!

Login to Me Too

Will137
New Community Member
I've got the same issue and I try to talk to someone and receive the same generic message from the with no information to what or why
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.