Account still "locked" even if I provided all requested information

josefkadlec
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

As you can see on the screenshots, all the conditions needed to have unlocked account have been fulfilled but the account still shows the message to upgrade the information about the account. 

I did the same for a different company of ours and it was all right. 

I'm not able to withdraw the money, send money and so.

Any idea?

Btw: I'm also not able to create a new support ticket.

Thanks,

Josef

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 16.09.28.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-17 at 16.09.48.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@josefkadlec 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sda4404
Contributor
Contributor
What if you do all that and you still get nowhere? My account looks the same but when I contact them they say they need one more document and to upload it in the resolution centre but when I go there there is no button to upload anymore documents. it says thank you for submitting that information we will be in contact with you in 2-3 days. I have the document and I want to upload it but there is nowhere for me to upload it and all emails I get from PayPal are no reply emails.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.