Account still limited

Boilerman32
New Community Member

My account has been limited for almost three months after I reported two unauthorized transactions stemming from my Ebay account being hacked.  I have since completed all required steps by Paypal to have the issue resolved but have not had my account restored.  I have received no emails asking for additional verification or anything.  Efforts to contact Paypal directly about it are laughable at best, emails are answered with automated responses which provide no assistance and according to your website, it cannot be done over the phone.  So my question is, What do you guys need to unlock my account so I can withdraw the remaining funds that were stolen from my bank account and close my account permanently?  This is absolutely insane that I can't even withdraw MY money from the website after I did everything properly to dispute the transactions, provide proof they were unauthorized, and resolve the account limitations per the resolution center.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Boilerman32

Well we are not 'you guys' as this is a user to user help and advice forum and not paypal customer services.

However ..................

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.